Wednesday, April 15, 2009

*NEW STUFF* coming soon!!

Hello there..I have some exciting news...I have just being able to get my hands on these really cool Cake Decorating Kits...I can get nearly anything! Here are a few I can get: Dora, Princess, Barbie, TTT, BTB, MLP, My little pet shop, Mcqueen Car, Spiderman 3, Harry Potter, Tinkerbell and many more...I can also get cupcake decorating kits...
I also have coming new tins, cake/cupcake toppers, cupcake rings & candles.
I will update as soon as the new stuff is in store! This is so exciting...


I have coming my way next week a Hot wheels one...

WHAT YOU GET:
ONE HOT WHEELS PURPLE WIND UP SPEED RACER CAR

A PLASTIC SHEET SO THE CAR DOESNT GET ICING ON IT WHEN ON THE CAKE AND A CAR WHEEL RING ONLY!

THE PICTURE IS A EXAMPLE OF HOW THE CAKE CAN BE MADE.

THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE DECORATION KIT ONLY, NOT THE COLOURS OR CAKE.

YOUR CAKE WILL BE SO GORGEOUS. IT WILL BE TALKED ABOUT FOR YEARS TO COME!

I think these will be a big hit!

To next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment