Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MIA..But have some new things :)

Just updating I havent been in here for some time....sorry about that...

I have gone on the 'go slow' atm, with Easter only around the corner and OMG my little man, Chase is turning 2 on this Saturday and having to clean massively tomorrow and then bake and cook all day on Friday!

Im getting quotes on my business cards and flyers next week...Which will really pump my business when I finally put it around town. Atm I only have it on facebook...Plz join if you would like too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Renmark-Australia/Magical-Cake-Creations/72678066994?ref=ts

Here are some new things I have:
Cupcake Toppers


Tigger Candle


Glitter Writing Gels



Cupcake stands
I have so much more coming, more tins thats the main thing I want to get into. Also cake/cupcake toppers more of those to come as well.....So will update when I get more to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment