Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chocolate Moulds, Coloured Chocolate drops and flavoured Fillings....

I am so excited that now I can hire out Chocolate Moulds! Trying to get that right chocolate mould can be so stressful! And then they all get shoved into the back of a cupboard and not seen for a while.... Now they can hired!!

I have also got for hire too is the tool to melt chocolate (the safe way! lol). Im a sucker for chocolate.... hehehe

I have to get around to posting pics of the ones I do have. There are a few Christmas ones and Easter ones also. I do also have lollypop ones..

I can also get the colouring to colour chocolate, best to use with white chocolate.

I can also get the fillings for chocolates too, which is pretty cool to be able to make your own favourite flavoured choccys....mmmmm.....*drooling*

~Magical Cake Creations~

No comments:

Post a Comment